USHIRIKA wa NEEMA SWEDISH SCHOLARSHIP, Teachers Course
The Ushirika Association pays every year the tuition fee for a small number of students, a scholarship.
Personal gifts enable the association to grant a small number of scholarships to persons of our choice. The amount of the gifts is subject to annual fluctuations and so is therefore the number of granted scholarships.
- The scholarship will be given to persons who want to attend the Teacher's course (2 years) at the MTC and who need financial support to do so.
- The scholarship is applied for by these persons themselves.
- The scholarship is given only to those who pass the entrance test at MTC.
- The scholarship is paid out as school fees to the MTC for the approved holder of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is intended as a two year support covering the whole Teacher's Course. It will however be paid out seperately for the first and the second year of the Course. The payout for the second year will depend on an evaluation of the outcome of the first year.
- We expect everyone who recieves our scholarship to work as a teacher for at least two years after the course, at any kindergarten.
- The scholarship must be applied for no later than the 15th of November the year before the start of the course. Around the end of November the Scholarship Board will make its decision and will be able to give its final answer to all applicants (around the 15th of December).
The application should be sent to the Principal of the Montessori Traing Center, Moshi.
Sr Christina Nakey
Ushirika wa Neema
Evangelica Lutheran Church of Tanzania
The principal will send the applications on to the Scholarship Board.
The Scholarship Board consists of eight people in Sweden who have experienced the warmth of the Tanzanian people and who wants to give something in return. We know that the Montessori Method is a way of helping young people to gain a good education.
Welcome with your application!
The Scholarship Board of the Ushirika Association.